Can I watch Amazon Prime movies on my phone?
R Van Lant
2017-01-18 05:48:34 UTC
We subscribed to Amazon Prime and my husband is watching stuff on his laptop. Is there an app to do this on the iPhone 6S?

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at ***@caraquinn.com

http://www.mail-archive.com/***@googlegroups.com/
---
Jim Ruby
2017-01-18 08:33:21 UTC
Yes, I do't have the app name in front of me, search for amazon prime. I do
it all the time.

We subscribed to Amazon Prime and my husband is watching stuff on his
laptop. Is there an app to do this on the iPhone 6S?

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at ***@caraquinn.com

http://www.mail-archive.com/***@googlegroups.com/
---
"VIPhone" group.
email to viphone+***@googlegroups.com.

Alan Lemly
2017-01-18 14:43:04 UTC
The name of the app is Amazon prime video.

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
2017-01-18 14:44:37 UTC
Do they have any audio described capability or content yet? Keith

We subscribed to Amazon Prime and my husband is watching stuff on his
laptop. Is there an app to do this on the iPhone 6S?
or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact
the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Jim Ruby
2017-01-19 00:23:41 UTC
Not that I have found.

R Van Lant
2017-01-19 04:56:24 UTC
Excellent. Thanks. There are times when I want a chick flick that my husband is not interested in watching.