Amazon App
Jerry Berrier
2014-10-29 08:32:28 UTC
I was excited to get an update to the Amazon app yesterday. Unfortunately
it still does not work well on my iPhone 5. I cannot activate the buttons
to add an item to my cart or wish list, which means I cannot order anything.

I reset my settings a week or so ago, and that fixed an issue that didn't
permit me to clear entries from the notification center. I'm tempted to
reset again to see if it will fix this Amazon problem, but it was a bit of a
chore to reset everything including my Wi-Fi key.

Any thoughts?
--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/***@googlegroups.com/.
---
Gmail

Ann

Jerry Berrier
2014-10-31 07:52:43 UTC
It took me several tries, but I did succeed by doing that. I was not aware of the 3-finger swipe up command.

Feliciano G
2014-10-29 13:50:17 UTC
I noticed this yesterday.

Regards, Feliciano

Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

Sent from the Super-iPhone
David Cleveland