amazon music vs apple music
Larry Lumpkin
2016-03-09 14:20:21 UTC
Has anyone compared the two to see if offerings are similar? It is my sense
that amazon music doesn't have very mush classical music which would be a
show stopper to me.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at ***@caraquinn.com

http://www.mail-archive.com/***@googlegroups.com/
---
Mary Otten

Larry Lumpkin
2016-03-09 14:38:19 UTC
Thanks Mary. Just what we thought. I think apple’s variety is well worth the price.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at ***@caraquinn.com <mailto:***@caraquinn.com>

Sieghard Weitzel
2016-03-09 15:40:17 UTC
Apple certainly has a lot, but it’s interesting how it appears that Deezer, for example, has a lot more music from the Philippines. My wife is Filipina and likes to listen to pop music from Filipino artists and Apple has some but not nearly as much as Deezer. I wish they did because while I had a great offer from Sonos for a one-year free Deezer membership, I wish I could just subscribe to one service and Apple would be my choice because I simply love the SIRI integration both on my phone and Apple TV Fourth Generation. I just find it so much easier to pick up my phone or Apple TV remote and tell SIRI what I want to listen to.

Regards,

Sieghard

Traci Duncan
2016-03-09 18:16:48 UTC
in regards to classical music, I have found Spotify to have an excellent offering. Just another streaming service for you to consider. ;)

Traci
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 8:31 AM
[...]
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone <https://groups.google.com/group/viphone>.
---