Cooking apps, have any recommendations?
Feliciano Godoy
2015-04-13 14:34:44 UTC
As the title states, have any recommendations on VoiceOver accessible cooking apps? Thanks in advance

Regards,
Feliciano

For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

Sent from the Super-iPhone
--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/***@googlegroups.com/.
---
Ann Smith

Alex Hall
2015-04-13 14:51:32 UTC
Cooking can cover a range of topics. Are you looking for recipe lists? Recipe managers for your own recipes? Drink mixing? Interfaces to physical devices like thermometers or scales? Cooking tips/advice?
Post by Feliciano Godoy
As the title states, have any recommendations on VoiceOver accessible cooking apps? Thanks in advance
Regards,
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook page: www.facebook. <https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690649294341327>com/theblindman12v
Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v <http://www.twitter.com/theblindman12v>
Sent from the Super-iPhone
--
---
Have a great day,
Feliciano Godoy

Alex Hall
Terrie Arnold

Lisa Soulor
2015-04-14 10:04:29 UTC
Hi Feliciano,
I like the food.com app. They have a lot of recipes. The app is very
accessible with VO, and you can not only search recipes but save them
to a recipe box.
Lisa
Post by Alex Hall
That doesn't really help us narrow it down, but if it's recipe management
you want, try Paprika. It's pricy, but very accessible and easy to use.
Pepper plate is usable, but far less so. It's free, though.
On Apr 13, 2015, at 10:01 PM, Feliciano Godoy
Post by Alex Hall
Cooking can cover a range of topics. Are you looking for recipe lists?
Recipe managers for your own recipes? Drink mixing? Interfaces to
physical devices like thermometers or scales? Cooking tips/advice?
On Apr 13, 2015, at 10:34 AM, Feliciano Godoy
As the title states, have any recommendations on VoiceOver accessible
cooking apps? Thanks in advance
Regards,
Feliciano
www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Sent from the Super-iPhone
--
The following information is important for all members of the viphone
list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you
have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if
you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the
---
Groups "VIPhone" group.
Have a great day,
Alex Hall
Andrew J. LaPointe
2015-04-14 10:33:16 UTC
Hi does these recipe apps take up much space? I know with downcast, I
can use up most of my memory so I stopped downloading mp3 for now. I would
love to get the food.com app but, I only have 1.3 gigs left of memory and
need some for my grandchildren's videos that are sent to me. I will be
upgrading to the s6 with 128 gigs of memory in September so I won't worry
about space after that. Andy and Shubert

email to viphone+***@googlegroups.com.
Richard Turner
2015-04-14 13:03:39 UTC
Food.com has over 500 thousand recipes and only takes 47.4 megabites.
-----Original Message----- From: Lisa Soulor
Christopher Chaltain
2015-04-14 12:41:53 UTC
The Mixology app is another option.
Post by Alex Hall
[...]
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail
Terrie Arnold

Dave
2015-04-14 10:23:04 UTC
Hi, i think you forgotton to mention, the name of the App in your Email.

cheers,

Dave.

Terrie Arnold
2015-04-14 12:50:00 UTC
The app in the store name is all D AL DI so I know they have them in Ireland and Australia and Germany and Anna and UK or not but great store great products never know what you can find that their products for the prices are very good they always have for you new stuff every week starting on Wednesdays so it's a free app but it's called
The company is based out of Germany and but it's all bees so if you have a great place to shop got smoked salmon there one week for eight dollars US in the regular grocery stores the same amount sold for $15 so that gives your example of how much cheaper it is to shop at Aldie's and I love smoked salmon
Aldi

Sent from my iPhone
Flor Lynch

Cris Ali
2015-04-19 21:11:19 UTC
I want an app to prepare my breakfast and make my morning coffee.

Which one do you recommend? :)

For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook page: <https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690649294341327> www.facebook.com/theblindman12v

Terrie Arnold
2015-04-14 09:58:41 UTC
I personally like I Cookbook but the cost of that is 999, also big up and Siri helpful, and also crockpot has a online cookbook I think it is $2.99 but also just using Siri saying what recipe type you're looking for and Siri will find you several recipes in there March search of the
I cookbook is one that gives you off-the-shelf boxed items to make a recipe you can also create a menu and a Cookbook file of recipes you like comes in various categories as main course appetizer salad or Japanese Chinese Italian whatever type of food you're looking for but the cost of this is not $999 it's nine dollars
But there's several cookie cookbooks Martha Stewart had several there is also a well be love Betty Crocker cookbook on the web you can go to that has is very easy to operate and go through and find recipes and also make a file of recipes are like so there are a lot of choices very easily use so have fun cooking because everybody has to eat so this is what I use
There are also some could cook books that are on the web that for for kids to learn to cook simple things so you can start very simply or start as extreme as you want to so enjoy cooking everybody

Sent from my iPhone
Alan J Paganelli
2015-04-14 15:44:06 UTC
Recipe spinner use to be accessible. I no longer have the app because I didn’t use it much as I thought I would.

Regards,
Alan
Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your parents? Act now!!!!! Move out. Get
a job. Pay your bills wile you still know everything.
Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. I often add files so check back regularly!
The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still
available upon request. Thanks for listening!

John Diakogeorgiou